Introductions


Having spent most of our lives stalking various fashion and beauty bloggers, we decided that it was prime time to finally make our own. So, welcome to our first post - as a start, we decided to devise some questions to answer with the intent of introducing ourselves to the world. Without any further ado, let us begin:

Who are you?
We're two sisters, Jade and Eliza, from the North of England. Eliza is eighteen, and Jade is seventeen.

What do you look like?
Eliza: Pale, freckled, very long brunette hair and greyish/blueish/greenish eyes.
Jade: Also pale and freckled, but with dark blonde hair and bright blue eyes.

Last thing you bought?
Eliza: Some earrings from Topshop 
Jade: A black kimono with lace fringing from TK Maxx

How would you describe your style?
Eliza: I don't really know, I tend to switch between different styles. Generally, I wear a lot of skirts and dresses. I love boho and preppy looks.
Jade: Personally, I tend to opt for a classic look, for example plain tops and patterned skirts, often with a casual twist.

Favourite pair of shoes?
Eliza: I am literally never out of my lace-up black ankle boots, but I also adore brogues.
Jade: I can't decide between my black platform ankle boots and my black converse trainers. 

Favourite TV show?
Eliza: Teen Wolf. That is all.
Jade: Teen Wolf. That is also all.

Favourite shop?
Eliza: ASOS, H&M and Urban Outfitters.
Jade: H&M, TK Maxx and Topshop.

Favourite quote?
Eliza: "Listen, there's a hell of a good universe next door; let's go." -EE Cummings
Jade: "Be the change you wish to see in the world." -Mahatma Gandhi

Favourite food?
Eliza: Pizza. Toasties. Biscuits. Also known as everything that is bad for me.
Jade: Houmous and breadsticks, marmite on toast and green tea.

Current favourite song?
Eliza: Pretty much anything by the Vaccines, but currently 'All In White'.
Jade: Georgia- Vance Joy

Favourite print?
Eliza: 90% of what I wear is stripes. Literally.
Jade: Floral generally.

Favourite item of clothing?
Eliza: Blue and green ethnic patterned dress from Urban Outfitters.
Jade: Monochrome patterned skater dress from Forever 21.

Favourite make-up brand?
Eliza: Benefit (when I can afford it) and Rimmel, if not (i.e. usually).
Jade: Benefit and Collection (which is great for fair skin)

Favourite perfume?
Eliza: Marc Jacobs' Daisy Dream
Jade: Dots by Marc Jacobs (until it runs out and I'm back to poundland)

Something you love?
Eliza: My polaroid camera. My iPad. And also my family, as a side note. Toastie maker.
Jade: Also my camera (digital for the win), my family and Teen Wolf boxset 



Follow our blog with Bloglovin

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Pages

Flickr Images